Cuckfield Museum endeavours to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but disclaims any responsibility for the currency and accuracy of information which has usually come to the Museum from sources external to it. Information is supplied on the basis that the Museum excludes to the extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of, or reliance upon, any such information.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect data on visitors. To meet the requirements of GDPR we implemented Google's advice by anonymising the visitors' IP address (by replacing the last three digits of the IP address with zeros) so that no individuals can be identified.
We also abide by GDPR principles:
• we will process all personal data fairly and lawfully
• we will only process personal data for specified and lawful purposes
• we will endeavor to hold relevant and accurate personal data, and where practical, we will keep it up to date
• we will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary
• we will keep all personal data secure
• we will endeavor to ensure that personal data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) without adequate protection
Logos and Artwork. Any logos and artwork are the copyright of its information providers and use of them is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation.
Text. Any use of text provided by the Museum is allowed within the Fair Dealing terms of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, i.e. for research and private purposes. If the text is changed in any way, resulting documents cannot be credited to the Museum.
If commercial or public use is required of any of this web site's content, application must first be made to the Museum.